Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,642 (£4,135) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)