Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,878 (£4,221) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)