Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,460 (£2,236) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)