Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45940 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,138 (11,185 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)