Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45815 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 59% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,154 (11,249 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (28 minutes ago)