Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42490 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,432 (5,725 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)