Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46240 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,798 (10,376 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)