Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47225 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 63% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,088 (10,773 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (41 minutes ago)