Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,909 ($3,426) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)