Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,969 ($5,342) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)