Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,207 in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)