Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43778 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,145 (2,617 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)