Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,017 (22,793,086 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)