Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,915 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)