Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,874 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (26 minutes ago)