Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,879 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)