Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,030 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)