Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,948 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)