Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)