Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,941 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)