Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 (2,243,825 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)