Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,982 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)