Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,477 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)