Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,924 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)