Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21474 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €995 (4,632 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)