Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,702 (C$5,384) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)