Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (C$5,838) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (43 minutes ago)