Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,795 (₨345,906) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)