Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,154 (₨361,207) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)