Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,668 in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)