Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06868 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,488 (R 36,228) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)