Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06852 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,442 (R 35,638) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)