Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,501 ($6,884) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)