Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,067 ($3,615) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (44 minutes ago)