Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,983 ($3,384) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)