Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 174% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,111 (2,702,157 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)