Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,758 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)