Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)