Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10297 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,964 (38,494 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)