Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,871 (36,854 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)