Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,297 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)