Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,162 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)