Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,334 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)