Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,857 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)