Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,847 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)