Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,878 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)