Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,832 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)