Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €924 (﷼ 36,993,639) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)