Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,134 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,060 (COL$3,717,766) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)