Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,506 (Rp 35,793,670) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)