Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10393 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (kr 27,963) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)