Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,359 (kr 31,332) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)