Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,726 (22,852,060 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)