Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,183 (11,380,562 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)