Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone vs Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 68% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €485 (26,146,820 Leone) in Bo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)