Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06899 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,881 (R 41,753) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)