Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06667 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,171 (R 17,564) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)