Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36150 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €684 (1,891 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)