Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34339 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €692 (2,015 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)