Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,435 (940,880 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)