Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,187 ($4,423) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)