Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 ($2,453) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)