Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €906 (74,266 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)