Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01349 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,028 (150,283 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)