Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,225 (162,013 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)