Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €970 (82,614 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)