Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,982 (148,457 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (41 minutes ago)