Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,143 (£1,924) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)