Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,933 (£1,695) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)