Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,025 (£1,796) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)