Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,863 (£1,648) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)