Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,964 (£3,433) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)