Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 (£1,813) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)