Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,985 (﷼ 68,404,732) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)