Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,047 (﷼ 48,553,976) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)