Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,412 (₨ 180,215) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)