Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20942 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,704 (RM12,910) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)