Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20648 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,370 (RM6,634) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)