Cost of living comparison between Billings, Montana, United States and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,326 ($4,749) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)