Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)