Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,045 (₨145,712) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (43 minutes ago)