Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €853 (1,672KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)