Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,796 (3,518KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)