Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23956 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,414 (10,078 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)