Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,446 (10,684 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)