Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23701 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,222 (5,158 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)