Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22332 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,163 (9,686 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)