Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,031 (₨83,928) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)