Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 49% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,645 (₨114,781) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)