Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 52% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €727 (₨55,987) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (41 minutes ago)