Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06667 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,545 (R 23,170) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)