Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,205 in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)