Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,208 in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)