Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (CHF 3,702) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)