Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 81% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,902 (CHF 3,475) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)