Cost of living comparison between Bern, Switzerland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,309 (CHF 6,803) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)