Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)