Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10560 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,115 (kr 29,498) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)