Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,362 (574,859 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)