Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,121 (499,800 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)